Thursday, January 6, 2011

Midterm Madness

Okay, let's try this again.

(Grrr... curse you, cyber oblivion... I wonder if lost blog posts and lost socks in the dryer all wind up in the same mysterious location?)

ANYway...

Period One, your midterm exam portfolio project is due on Wednesday, January 19.

Period Nine, YOUR midterm exam portfolio project is due on Friday, January 21.

While you will be given some class time to work, consider this project to be your homework. Procrastination is NOT a good idea here, ladies and gents.

Speaking of homework, I will collect EITHER a music-related poem OR an art-related poem on Friday (tomorrow), January 7.

Also, the next installment of your WN entries is due on Tuesday, January 11.

Okay, I'm going to try to post this again. Wish me luck!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Ms. Strout

No comments: